Weekend Clearance: $7 SPS; $9 Gold Torch; $100 Warpaint

Funlad3

Good morning, everyone! We may have just brought in huge coral and fish shipments earlier this week, we’re planning an even larger order out of Australia for later this week! With that in mind, we’re going to need to clear out a ton of space by Thursday.

Anywho; here’s what we’re doing for pricing!

SPS:
SPS Frags: $7
Premium Cultured Acropora Frags: $10
Deepwater SPS Frags: $15
Aquacultured Acropora Colonies: $40
Maricultured Deepwater Acropora: $50
Cultured Encrusting Monipora Colonies (Pokerstar and Purple Haze): $40

LPS:
Orange and Yellow Favia Colonies: $50
Lime Green Scoly: $65
Warpaint Scoly: $100
Nano Scolies: $35
Yellow/Orange Plate Coral: $100
Gold Torch Colony (~10 Heads): $100
RBTAs: $30

Mushrooms:
Two Orange Ricordea Yumas: $75

Clams:
Coco Island Maxima Clams: $50

We’ll be around most of the day tomorrow, and all day on Sunday! Just message or call/text me (847-361-4433) and you can swing on by!

- Ben

Last edited:

Jep21

dam it ben... stop tempting me, i was just there just two days ago lol.. gahh...

vucious

Picked up this awesome mini colony from AACorals today. Look so much better in person but here is a picture of it in my tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funlad3

I still think you should have taken both! :D

Still have tons of other colonies available; I also have no problem cutting off large chunks for small prices! :lol:

Tonyssrx

Premium member
Sucks to be him and the owner of the site is from Indy so what does that tell ya lol ;) and pictures of the yellow and orange favias ??? Thanks Ben

Funlad3

Sucks to be him and the owner of the site is from Indy so what does that tell ya lol ;) and pictures of the yellow and orange favias ??? Thanks Ben
He took two steps. That's a catch. ;)

Anyways, sorry these pictures are so blue; feel free to check these out in person!

Funlad3

Thanks Ben are you around during the morning or early afternoons ?? Weekdays
Tony, I sure will be! Drop me a PM, and I'll find a time for you to come by! I'm free every day this week, save for Thursday. That's when Aussie comes in!