What PO4 and NO3 you dose?

Pawel

Premium member
Can you guys tell me what Nitrate and Phosphate you dose. I have been using HEX PO4 and HEX NO3 from fishofhex.com which is pretty good product in my opinion however his customer service suck. My package got damaged in transit and returned to him and he is not responding to my email. I need some other product to dose NO3 and PO4.

dvanlier05

Can you guys tell me what Nitrate and Phosphate you dose. I have been using HEX PO4 and HEX NO3 from fishofhex.com which is pretty good product in my opinion however his customer service suck. My package got damaged in transit and returned to him and he is not responding to my email. I need some other product to dose NO3 and PO4.
I've used the Seachem ones and they worked. Ended up switching to fishofhex. Hope I don't have that same problem

xmoji

Eat, Sleep, Reef
I also use Brightwell products to raise no3 and po4. I noticed at times I needed to adjust my dosage to see any change in my parameters.

Pawel

Premium member
So he reach out to me after a week and sent me a new NO3 & PO4 just to have UPS franklin park damage my package for the second time and then sent it back to him. OMG! :mad:.