Who's your sand sifter?

Pawel

Premium member
I'm just wondering who's your sand sifter. I just purchase blue dot sleeper goby and he's pretty good at sand sifting. He stays close to the bottom and do not make too much of a mess.

#theMatrix

Best one I always had was a dragon sleeper goby.
One is good for a 6ft tank. Keeps the substrate nice and stirred.

Pawel

Premium member
I noticed that they like to dig under anything thats on the sand bed. My blue dot sleeper goby starting to stress out my Green Star Polyps that is placed on the sand.

Chief

My tiger has a rock cave i made for my eel that he has taken for himself. Poor eel he looked beautiful inside this cave but hes small so he got bullied.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

dfee

Premium member
Anybody with a diamond or dragon goby have any problems with them jumping out? I was told not to get one cause of my open tank.

GugsJr

TeamCR
Anybody with a diamond or dragon goby have any problems with them jumping out? I was told not to get one cause of my open tank.
Get a mesh top.
[MENTION=127]goat585[/MENTION] has em

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

captan42

I had one, key word had. I had a eggcrate cut to fit my tank top but had a small section open for my algae reactor hoses to come back in. So I found him counter surfing one morning.

They are great fish but you need a complete top to keep them from jumping out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dfee

Premium member
Thanks but I don’t like them. No point in getting a rimless then adding a screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goat585

Administrator
I like yellow watchman gobies. Ive had a few of them over the years.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk