Would you like us to bring back Tank of the Month?

GugsJr

TeamCR
We are talking about the potential of bringing back Tank of the month. So we'd like for you all to help us brainstorm on how you'd like to see this done.

Here are a few ideas we have put together let us know if there is anything you think we should add and/or remove.

List of potential requirements
  1. Must have a Thread in the members tank section.
  2. Need to have a list of the Equipment on your tank.
  3. Parameters you try and maintain on your tank.
  4. Any dosing or routine you have.
  5. Photo of your tank in landscape mode.

Featured on
  1. ChicagoReefs.com facebook page
  2. Chicagoreefs.com Home page.
  3. Added to our stickies page with a link to your thread

Any other ideas are welcome

Cubano32

Premium member
All sounds like a good idea looks like i should maybe start trying to make my tank look good lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Chad_Pedersen

Premium member
I think it would be great. I like seeing other members tanks and learning what they are doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Yeah, I like this. But instead of it being like a competition, just have it be more of a explanation of the setup that might give other people ideas.

Kinda like the reef 365 thing they do on R2R. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a super mature tank with tons of expensive coral and fish.

GugsJr

TeamCR
Yeah, I like this. But instead of it being like a competition, just have it be more of a explanation of the setup that might give other people ideas.

Kinda like the reef 365 thing they do on R2R. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a super mature tank with tons of expensive coral and fish.
I like this idea

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk