Dam fish

madjoe

Premium member
Well sunset wrasse is finally starting to live up to there reputation and starting to pick on my potters wrasse which is like a 1/16th his size dam bully may have to catch this bietch and try trade him in to a lfs for something gonna take huge lose on this one smh

maidia

Team CR
In reality that potters probably cost me 500$ i must of tried 15 of them sobs before i got one to live lol
Yep, potter wrasse is the one to keep...The green one very nice but has to go...Trade back to Fabio...

madjoe

Premium member
Yep, potter wrasse is the one to keep...The green one very nice but has to go...Trade back to Fabio...
Yea potters stay but dont think i be going back to fabio i will stick with ap and underwater for my fish

madjoe

Premium member
Looks like i found him a home took a big hit on it but good news will be at a xrays dr office so lots people will get to see and enjoy him plus its a fowlr

madjoe

Premium member
And he gone boy i put trap in water and wasnt 30 seconds before that bastard was in trap didnt even need to bait it lol. He know resides in a xray office tank 240gal fish only system where he will be talk of the room

1fishjones

Premium member
That's cool, when our puffer had to go we sent him to Paisans pizza restaurant & bar in Berwyn. He's a big hit even though there's all kinds of cool stuff in there. They have salt and fresh water tanks, a rear engine dragster hanging from the ceiling, a custom chopper, all kinds of cool stuff. Plus great food and a gelato bar.
Disclaimer: lol I have no financial interest in Paisan's pizza, just a fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk