Help ID SPS

RicoReef

Hello everyone does anyone know the name of this SPS ? The only thing i found close to this on Google was a green planet SPS not sure

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

labas39

From those pictures and w/o any description, other than a green acropora, sorry but I think it would difficult, at best, for anyone to be able to ID that.

RicoReef

From those pictures and w/o any description, other than a green acropora, sorry but I think it would difficult, at best, for anyone to be able to ID that.
Sorry i am using my shooting eye ware as camera filter lol i ordered some of that orange film hoping it will help take better pictures. Thanks for looking am fine with green acro its nothing fancy anyways

Last edited:

Sawdonkey

Premium member
It's not so much a photo quality issue. It's just that's it's a green acro that doesn't really have any identifying traits. It doesn't look completely happy.

RicoReef

It's not so much a photo quality issue. It's just that's it's a green acro that doesn't really have any identifying traits. It doesn't look completely happy.
Is this Prime Led enough light for it ? Am running it at 75% blues and 2% white the the forest fire and kelly green are looking good but I've herd they don't require as strong light and are hardy

madjoe

Premium member
Is this Prime Led enough light for it ? Am running it at 75% blues and 2% white the the forest fire and kelly green are looking good but I've herd they don't require as strong light and are hardy

I would think so some just take longer to color

Sawdonkey

Premium member

I'd guess that 2% on the whites is way too low, although I'm not familiar with your fixtures. I'd guess that you probably want to me more in the 30-40% range with the whites, but have them running for less time.

RicoReef

I'd guess that 2% on the whites is way too low, although I'm not familiar with your fixtures. I'd guess that you probably want to me more in the 30-40% range with the whites, but have them running for less time.
Ok ill try that thanks for the info man