High end Sps grow out

xj_matt

Premium member
Hey guys just a heads up I am working on setting up a grow out for us here on CR I started contacting a few guys and to see what we can do. Lookong in the $60-100 price range. I sent emails to

Reef raft
Battle corals
Cherry corals

Let's start by seeing how many guys/girls we can get in to this comp so we can get a coral picked out and get pricing started you can text me @8473851767 if you wanna talk about it tha KS for your time

Last edited:

chitown tom

I'm interested too!

I know that Adam from Battle Corals is not too far so we can pickup as apposed to paying shipping.

xj_matt

Premium member
After needing in contact with reef raft they got this guy on hand $100 a frag he said it's more yellow and orange Babas acro

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

tinman

After needing in contact with reef raft they got this guy on hand $100 a frag he said it's more yellow and orange Babas acro

$100 a frag from them or $100 a frag each ? just curious :)

madadi

so let me make sure i understand. we buy a pack of corals right? we grow it out and frag it. So everyone gets a frag of each one in the end. right? do we grow one frag in each system or are they all in one place? my tank is not ready but i definitely like this idea.

#theMatrix

Generally. If its a contest. Its the same coral grown out in diff tanks by the contestants.

Atleast when its a battlecorals grow out. And usually a coral that none of the contestants own so they can have a new addition to the system

Matt, have you tried contacting adam at BC?

rockhead

Everyone gets there own frag and puts it in there own tanks, the person with the best growth and color wins.

xj_matt

Premium member
Generally. If its a contest. Its the same coral grown out in diff tanks by the contestants.

Atleast when its a battlecorals grow out. And usually a coral that none of the contestants own so they can have a new addition to the system

Matt, have you tried contacting adam at BC?
I have been talking with Adam yes juat have not found the right pice yet a lot of these corals are very green top 2 are reef raft $150 for both frags and the bottom 2 are BC $50 -75