highlight of your tank

lunacris

So talking with one of my customers today we got on topic of my hobby. He asked a very good question. What's the highlight of your hobby. You know every one in a hobby has that elite piece of their collection like a rare comic or autographed card. So when asked this question I was stumped. Then it came to me. Ever since seeing a single Platnum clown for sale I knew I had to have a pair. Now that I have them id have to say that's my most prized possession of my hobby. I thought it's be cool to see and know all of yours. So lets hear and or see it. Cool to know why its your highlight as well

xtlosx

Our RBTA which was one, but now has split, and hasn't moved. The Saddleback living in the RBTA as well.

When our new Canon Rebel comes, I'll take some real nice pictures, iPhone pictures don't do it justice!

lunacris

thats sweet its soo hard to pick what you like best tho that wrasse is pretty sweet if i had my red tail pair that would take the cake for me

Herbie

Banned
For me it is being able to sit and stare at rock and sand (and a few CUC) and be entertained and relaxed while constantly finding new and unusual things. I find it has the same effect as horticulture (I am an amateur bonsai enthusiast as well), but much more immediate feedback and certainly more entertaining. I can't wait to get a few more critters to watch grow. The highlight boils down to stress reduction (even while being really worried about the tank). I've had so many hobbies, and everyone I know can tell this is affecting me differently. . . (Good I hope)

dalbright82

lunacris could you post a pic of the clown please! I have to say i don't have a true favorite yet since i really enjoy all of my things so far. I did pick up an huge ball of zoo's yesterday at aquapros that may be vying for first place. My CBB has definitely chosen it as his favorite! I'll post a pic of it when i get home.

m.miller1547

I'm too new to have a highlight I think. I don't have any prized corals or fish. I'm still amazed at 7 in creepy flatworms and new coral growth. My favorite part of this hobby is moonlight feeding time. Everyone opens and begs for some rods.

dalbright82

well most of them went to sleep already but this is the highlight of my 55g tank. It's also the first thing i've bought that wasn't a smaller frag.

lunacris

these are all sooo cool i agree ei think they meant the zoas but theat butterfly is quite an accomplishment if u ask me dont have the heart to try one