Please welcome new sponsor: Marine Depot

EyeReef

Very excited to have

as a sponsor here on CR
Please help me welcome Marine Depot to the forum :)

BigKev23

Awesome.... Just wish they weren't so far away. They have such an awesome selection and I always get impatient waiting for my shipment.

MarineDepot

Premium Sponsor
Very excited to have

as a sponsor here on CR
Please help me welcome Marine Depot to the forum :)
Thanks for the warm welcome, EyeReef!

That's a major sponsor. GO TO BED!!
Thanks, KeishaKornbread! We're super stoked to be here. Now, off to bed... but not without our milk and cookies!

Any discount through them? Was looking at possibly placing a large order with them.
We have a Low Price Guarantee in place you may find useful. If you find a lower price (or prices) from another online store, we will match the price and refund 10% of the difference to ensure you ALWAYS pay the lowest prices when you shop with us. This applies to everyday prices, sales prices, sitewide coupons, product coupons, Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals... even shipping promotions. There is no limit to how many items we will price match/beat in an order.

Awesome Mike and welcome to an awesome vendor!
Thanks, Herbie!

Wow...I place all my online orders thru them. Welcome to the site.
Thank you so much for shopping with us, Smitty! It is a privilege to serve you and privilege to be here sponsoring Chicago Reefs!

Welcome!!!
... to the Jungle?

Awesome.... Just wish they weren't so far away. They have such an awesome selection and I always get impatient waiting for my shipment.
Near, far, wherever you are, BigKev23. That is where we'll be with a timely delivery of aquarium supply awesomeness.

... to Jurassic Park?

one of my go to vendors, next to DFS
Awesome! We never tire of hearing that, gig!

welcome to the reef
Thanks! It's an honor to be here with you guys and gals.

Thanks, DB9181. Cool dog!

Hello and welcome
G'day, jeppun21! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello.

Wow, huge vendor. A hearty welcome to you!
We're not THAT huge. Although we have been working out.

Welcome and love seeing the TV commercials out there!
Thanks! It's awesome you saw our first-ever TV commercial. Was it during Tanked or Fish Tank Kings?