Reefwise: Goldflake Angels! Rhomboid Wrasses! Scott's Fairy Wrasses $99

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Here are some quick pictures from today

Rhomboid Wrasses

More super nice Ember Blennies

Flame Wrasse Pair

Aussie Scott's Fairy Wrasse PROMO $99

WE ALSO HAVE FIGI SCOTT'S FAIRY WRASSES ON PROMO FOR $49!!

madjoe

Premium member
wow those wrasses r super nice but no money till after holidays :( man u guys get in nice stuff great price on the scotts and those rhomboids look wicked

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
HUGE Coral shipment tomorrow! Ultra Chalices, Zoas, Euphyllia, Wellsophyllia, ect. We also have tons of super nice mariculture sps coming in as well!

koreandrama

what a beautiful place!!! best place to get fish that I know of....thank you for the helfrichi, looks healthy and beautiful...be back soon...

Funlad3

Congrats about going about the Idols the right way; most won't QT them. If my yellow tang wasn't such a *****, I'd love to grab one from you. I still have to make it down to you guys! :fish:

kratos1028

are morish idols reef safe? I have been thinking of getting one. I have zoas, lps, sps, and clams in my tank.

Funlad3

Pretty much all of them will pick at sponge. Gus's started going after his elegance and brain coral, and I've heard that they also go after zoas and palys, on occasion. I've also heard them to be completely reef safe, so I'd say that they're no more a crap shoot than any Centropyge angle.

kratos1028

Guess I won't be taking that chance. If it starts going after my zoas, I won't be able to catch it without taking apart my rocks.

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
The coral shipment that came in today was awesome! 200+ Ultra pieces! 24 Karat Gold Chalices! Mummy Eye Chalices! Rainbow Wellsophyllia! Ultra Zoas! Lots of Awesome SPS...Super Blue Tenius, Carduus, Millepora, Plana, Hokesami, ect!

Tomorrow: Goldflake Angels!

For those of you who haven't been to the shop yet, check out how beautiful the Fowleri Tangs are!

....dont forget about this week's Fish Promo - $49 Figi Scott's Fairy Wrasse