1-551-333-9381 tried to scam me BEWARE !!!

((FORDTECH))

Premium member
Hello everyone. Someone from this number messaged me yesterday pretending to be sawdonkey trying to sell me the torch that he has posted. The person wanted my address so his delivery guy could deliver the coral to me. He only wanted half the money sent to him to hold the coral for me so his driver can deliver it (( what a great guy he only wants half the money sent to him lol)) I told him I would not be sending him anything and I would pay him cash when I picked up the coral. Since I felt this was a little fishy no pun intended I told him to respond to the pm that I send him here in Chicago reefs and obviously he didn’t respond to the pm cause it’s not sawdonkey. I just wanna warn you guys never pay partial payment to anyone for a Coral. There is no need for you to have to give them money to hold it for you if you guys have an agreement for you to buy the Coral cash on pick up in full is the only way to go do not be scammed by someone like this. My friend is a detective in the Chicago Police Department. I gave him this phone number, and I suggest anyone else with ties to the police to do the same to make sure that this scammer gets dealt with.

Attachments