2 gallon jelly fish tank

willtheld

So work bought a 2 gallon nano jellyfishart.com tank.

It arrived today, I got it set up. It was pretty simple. Out of the box the base where the light mounts was cracked. JFA on the phone seemed to know this was an issue and have a new version in the works that they'll send us.

I'm on vacation till the 1st so our jellies won't arrive till the 6th with shipping schedules.

Here's a picture. I'll update once we get the jellies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrpark22000

Premium member
Hells yeah, keep us posted. It wasn't long ago a few of us were talking about these and how'd they would fair in the longer term and how hard they actually were to keep up.

willtheld

Little follow up! Jellies got in Wednesday. Nicely packaged everything was great except one had a small hole in it. Jellyfishart said this must be due to a air bubble during shipping.

Fast forward to Friday that one jelly keeps getting stuck in the filter intake and has since perished. I'm waiting to hear back how they'll replace him as they come with a 30 day guarantee.

#theMatrix

Sorry to hear about the jelly dying...that sucks.

The one i saw at the expo last year was like...cylinder but the jellys kept going in a circle like 2d not 3d.

My wife really wants a jellyfish tank. I like the look of this one. Pretty bummed to hear all the little issues though.

carpetreef75

Premium member
That is Awesome, may give some thought to setting up a spare 40 laying in the basement for a few Jellyfish ... Seen a tank choked full of them at Underwater a few months ago are they hard to keep ?
Bryan

willtheld

No new news. I actually left that company for another. So I'm unaware of how it's doing.