20 Fusion

Amozoc

Premium member
You got one like me , i got before a aquamaxx HBO 1.0 skimmer but after of 2 months not skimm nothing. Because i got 0 ammonium so now a small skimmer , gfo reactor and in both side just
2 media basket whit filters along with activated carbon parameters ok
Also i want to hang up my radion the mounting arm sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Thor

Last edited:

Arthur

You got one like me , i got before a aquamaxx HBO 1.0 skimmer but after of 2 months not skimm nothing. Because i got 0 ammonium so now a small skimmer , gfo reactor and in both side just
2 media basket whit filter parameters ok
Also i want to hang up my radion the mounting arm sucks

I was debating that but went with ceiling mount. happy with that. getting my PAR mater today to adjust the hight. You run much more then I do...

Amozoc

Premium member
I got mine just 30% that pic was taken last week now my radion has a diffuser and looks better

Amozoc

Premium member
Maybe looks much brighter because is only 8 inches above de water line and your are higher and obviously has more spreed

Amozoc

Premium member
Yup but i think its ok i change my water 3gl ever 6 weeks no phosphates 0 amonia 0 nitrites 0 nitrates everything its great

Last edited:

Arthur

I borrowed a PAR Meter so now I set my Light at 9" from top of tank, so it is 10" from surface.I run Light at 50% Intensity. Will see. Looks like SPS getting right pars and lower pars on sides for diffrent corals. Hope all will be happy. Since I didn't got a lot of response still thinking about my filtration. I will keep watch Corals and will go from there...

Amozoc

Premium member
I borrowed a PAR Meter so now I set my Light at 9" from top of tank, so it is 10" from surface.I run Light at 50% Intensity. Will see. Looks like SPS getting right pars and lower pars on sides for diffrent corals. Hope all will be happy. Since I didn't got a lot of response still thinking about my filtration. I will keep watch Corals and will go from there...
Would you like to share your PAR info ww have almost same light equipment, last week i added the diffiuser to my Radion

Amozoc

Premium member
Bottom and deep sides are around 150. Middle level 200, top 280 - 320. Surface water 380- 420.
So that is at 50% intensity and 10” above water right? I need to do some math , mine 8 “ inches amd now 20% intensity

novanosis

So what filtration we running? And is the chaeto sitting in the back with a small light?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Amozoc

Premium member
Filtration just the 2 basket in the back that is no fancy one , great results

Last edited:

conchman

Premium member
I had very similar setup. I ditch the socks. Ran the tower with a cut up sponge filter. Cheap enough, changed every couple of weeks. Ran phosguard as needed. Ran the charcoal stuff, never remember what it is called. Had the Ecotech like you. Same height, never over 45%. Never did a par meter. Just watched for growth.

Amozoc

Premium member
Exactly the same running before a bag of activated carbon in the basket not added to the reactor phospates , replacing my filter pad 3X3 every week and stiil no having after 10 weeks any nitrates and any phospates going for 14 weeks just add trace elements , iodine and stronium

novanosis

Thanks for sharing. So no macro algae? I was very interested in the macro algae reactor mod with LEDs wrapped around. Only fear is leaks. I'll take mine slow and see what the happy median is.

Amozoc

Premium member
Thanks for sharing. So no macro algae? I was very interested in the macro algae reactor mod with LEDs wrapped around. Only fear is leaks. I'll take mine slow and see what the happy median is.

I got one before but for small tank for me has been working wonderful NOPOX ❤❤❤❤