300 Gallon Marineland DD Tank/Stand

Best Fish

Help---I need room for our Memorial Day party and don't want to have to move this beast. So if anyone commits to picking it up by the 24th of this month, will give a super deal. New tank and Monterey (black) stand, RR (not starphire), with overflow kits. $1900...or make it $2200 and I will throw in a new MP 60. Once I move it, it's back to the original price of $2600 for the tank and stand.

Brian - "Best Fish"
Milwaukee

Edit -- No longer available. Thanks for looking!

http://www.marineland.com/Products/glass-aquariums-and-tanks/~/media/6012E0A3249E4E2787C7C80D6DE47E0E.ashx

Best Fish

Best Fish

Thanks for the link..i want to know what yours looks like. Thx

I am sorry, because its brand new I thought the links would be better than a cell phone picture. This tank was delivered to my store about a year and a half ago, set on the new stand and has never had water in it. As we sold that size tank, we just ordered a different one in so that we did not have to move this one that was already inside. Much easier to have it delivered and picked up from our garage. No chips or scratches and has never been moved since. It's not in our fish room so not even exposed to water.

Since that time I have brought in more supplies that almost bury the tank so that's what you would see in a picture...not very much of the actual tank. Let me know if you need more info or email me and I can forward a cell phone picture directly to you. best-fish@earthlink.net

Thanks for your interest!

Brian - "Best Fish"

caragol

If it's still around in a month or two (GLWS!)... problem now is I'm moving and it would be crazy to get my new tank before the move.