33% Off Everything at Ascension! 24 Hour Sale

Funlad3

Hi all! So as a few of you know, I have a friend down in Florida who's been a hobbyist for years, just as I have. While I decided to head over to the retail side to supply everyone with HOT coral for cheap, he went one step further and went wholesale.

Tomorrow is his company's inaugural sale, and he's brought in some of the HOTTEST Indo coral that I've ever seen. With our big order that we brought in this past weekend, we'd only be able to bring in another small order with their first update.

So, for the purpose of raising a ton of money so as to claim as much of the INSANE 1400 piece shipment as possible, I'm going to go ahead and mark down EVERYTHING by a flat 33%.

Am I crazy? Probably. Will it be worth it? I hope so!

To take advantage of the sale, simply place an order at www.aacorals.com , and enter "Blitz" in the coupon and select the free local pickup option; we're available for pickup Tuesday, and Sunday through the rest of next week.

Thanks, all! Be sure to take advantage of this sale! I don't see myself having another fit of madness like this for a while. ;)

- Ben

Discount applies to online orders only.

SkullV

Yep, coupon expired. Hopefully the stuff is still there tomorrow afternoon when I can try again.

Funlad3

Fixed it, everyone!

What we figured out tonight is that all of the revenue from online sales travels through a third party financial group that withholds all revenue for a week before making it available to our account. The bad news? Tomorrow's order isn't going to happen. The good news? They're getting in an even better order next week. And the better news? I'll extend the coupon through Wednesday. :)

- Ben

fixed it, everyone!

What we figured out tonight is that all of the revenue from online sales travels through a third party financial group that withholds all revenue for a week before making it available to our account. The bad news? Tomorrow's order isn't going to happen. The good news? They're getting in an even better order next week. And the better news? I'll extend the coupon through wednesday. :)

- ben

sweeeeet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!