$55 - Teardrops, Maximas, Deresas, Croceas, Squamosas

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
We have over 50 Ultra Clams in stock!! All clams pictured are $55 including the Teardrop Maximas!!! There are a few clams at the shop that are $75 & $95 as well, but they are not pictured.

Stay tuned tomorrow...we have some really rare stuff coming in!!

Teardrops

Maximas

Deresas

Croceas

Squamosa

Navycook2

hey brian how well do you think these would survive a 3hr drive? or can you ship me a clam? i moved down passed champaign so im not near you anymore.

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
They can definitely make a 3 hr drive especially in a cooler or we could give you a styrofoam box. We can ship as well.

Navycook2

lol i used to live in woodridge!! right next to Reefwise!! but then I moved south of Champaign for a job!

Navycook2

which one? ill be mad if you picked up mine ahhahahahahaha :) Red Devil Oh yes im hardcore so far the month i have been down here i have been up there every weekend to pic up stuff hahaha and thats about a 120+ for gass every time!! lol :(

madjoe

Premium member
picked a clam up from them beginning of summer some time great prices super nice and clam is doing great

scotty

hey, I was in Navy Over 9.5 years and medically retired. livin life and having fun!!! I love the outdoors and everything about it!!! i love to have fun and be crazy!!, you have a goofy name.