A few of my tanks at home

Reef City

Here are some pics of my 180 gal
I had this tank a few years ago... it is gone now... I miss it.
It was a really nice set up. I built the stand n canopy myself.
It was plumb thru the wall down to my crawl space where I had 2 40gal breeders.. 1 sump n 1 fuge.

Reef City

120 gal

I also had a 120gal FOWLR... dont have any full tank shots but I found a few pics of my puffer... I really miss that guy

White stripped hermit from the golf of Mexico... I brought him home from Texas when I was visiting my parents

Reef City

600 gal

My last big tank at home... Funny my wife said if want to get any tank bigger then that you better find some where else keep it... I showed her now I got a 760 at the shop lmao !!!!

I know i have a lot more pics of the 600 some where, but this is what i found on my photobucket.

There me inside the tank doing the rock work :)

Reef City

My wifes 47 gal

here are some older pics of her tank...

this is the only tank that's still set up at home

My wife's favorite, the Sunburst Anemone, that now she aquaculture's

I have some pics on the shop pc so when I am back there I'll post more pics..

Hope you all like them

fastrc

You look like me, My wife said no more tanks @ home so i bought a big warehouse building to keep more in lol

mr_z

Yeah that 760 is a few feet high with the stand and a few feet long it looks awesome can't wait to see it as a grow out tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mr_z

That 760g tank has to look awesome. I have to find time to head over there one day.
Then you can visit robs and aquatics also they're both right in the same area let me know bro you can stop at my house since its right off the express way and I'll drive the rest of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cubbies

You say you don't have the bigger tanks anymore just the wifes. . . . why is that if you don't mind the question. I can't see myself giving up a 760 for anything! :lol: