Acclimation boxes

GugsJr

TeamCR
Thank you Tom for the animation box. I'm glad i went with the larger one. It went from my mushroom box to now helping me with my new addition.

Picked up a Golden Dwarf Moray Eel and now I can make sure he eats beforw going i to the 120.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bommie

Thank you Tom for the animation box. I'm glad i went with the larger one. It went from my mushroom box to now helping me with my new addition.

Picked up a Golden Dwarf Moray Eel and now I can make sure he eats beforw going i to the 120.

Uuggh! Where did you find that eel I've been looking for one!

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

GugsJr

TeamCR
Uuggh! Where did you find that eel I've been looking for one!

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
Facebook, Some one in Iowa was selling him I drove 5 hours(round trip) for it. Took me 6 months to find one, I figured it was worth it.

AquariumOverload

Premium Sponsor

Very nice. I think they are very useful for a lot of things. I have been acclimating any new fish in them for a couple days before I release them with everyone else. It gives them time to adjust to the tank and start eating before they have to establish themselves with the rest of their tank mates.

GugsJr

TeamCR
Very nice. I think they are very useful for a lot of things. I have been acclimating any new fish in them for a couple days before I release them with everyone else. It gives them time to adjust to the tank and start eating before they have to establish themselves with the rest of their tank mates.
Exactly what I'm doing with the eel, they worked great for my nems and shrooms more this.

madjoe

Premium member
Facebook, Some one in Iowa was selling him I drove 5 hours(round trip) for it. Took me 6 months to find one, I figured it was worth it.

Now that’s dedication nice score