Adding water for first time question

GunkGunk

Hi So I've got everything plumbed up and ready for water in my 46 bowfront reef. My question is I have my first batch of water all mixed up and ready to go in but it's only 30 gallons. Once I put it in it wil be another 12 hours or so before I have more water ready to go. My rodi unit does 75 gal a day. It took about 10 hours to get around 30 gals. Will it be ok to add the water and let it sit for that long? I have a powerhead or an airstone I could use to keep it circulating a little if it would help. I have it mixed to 1.025 measured with DD refractometer

The reefer

If u want to finish earlier u can go to a dominciks where they sell ro water. That way u don't have to wait. I think it's around $5 for 5 gallons might b less.

AC-WEB

Hi So I've got everything plumbed up and ready for water in my 46 bowfront reef. My question is I have my first batch of water all mixed up and ready to go in but it's only 30 gallons. Once I put it in it wil be another 12 hours or so before I have more water ready to go. My rodi unit does 75 gal a day. It took about 10 hours to get around 30 gals. Will it be ok to add the water and let it sit for that long? I have a powerhead or an airstone I could use to keep it circulating a little if it would help. I have it mixed to 1.025 measured with DD refractometer
i dont think that is a problem and what i will plan on doing for my upgrade. just keep the water moving.