Advanced Aquatics

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
The DT in the back of the shop is worth a visit in and of itself! One of the nicest ones around!

I want to thank Dre for taking some shots for us. Anyone that has seen his pics on members tanks are second to. none. I'm very fortunate to have him in the area to drop in. We may have the luxury of him shooting some pics regularly for updates time permitting with his schedule. Hopefully you can get your frag tank plumbed up shortly. Glenn

dohc97

nice, looks like once i sort my sps issues out i should head out to your store again. Thanks for the salt yesterday, jay bought it for me.

MMreef

Very nice and clean.I like it much better now,than when I was there about a year ago.I am sure I will stop by for a visit.

latinreefer

Glad to see the store has gotten a small makeover, it was very dark and outdated now it maybe worth a drive. Nice to see they carry small sps colonies now with a good selection. Not sure if its just me but a few LFS are now getting in mini sps colonies, business will start getting competative among LFS with sps.

Joe5688

went in yesterday w/ the gf and I liked the place. My sister lives like 2 mins away and i cant believe i never knew the place was there lol. nice to find another LFS

jonh5150

I just want to say that Glen is always willing to give advice. He knows his stuff and he is very honest.