Almost Everything 20% Off at Ascension!

Funlad3

I, for one, have at least a little bit of Irish in me! Combine that with the fact that we're out of town from Thursday through Sunday Morning, we need a SALE! So, what's easier for you and me than a flat 20% off?

If there's ANY green on ANY piece of coral that we have, it's simply 20% off. Blue and yellow chalices with a green growth rim? 20% off. That Ultra Red, Purple, and GREEN Rock Flower Nem that we brought in a few days ago? 20% off. If you point out just a FLECK of GREEN on ANYTHING, it's 20% off!

Stop on by tonight, tomorrow, Tuesday, or Wednesday. After that, this pot of gold is going back with the Leprechaun to wherever they like to hide. :)

Sunday: 11-8
Monday: 5:30-8
Tuesday: 3:15-8
Wednesday: 3:15-8

- Ben

Last edited:

Funlad3

Rodger, we're out of a residence, so we only send out the address via text or PM. We'll message you shortly! :D

- Ben

mikenh77

Really? C'mon man I'm trying not to spend anymore money... lol. Does this include the rainbow acans you were selling 30 per head?

Funlad3

If they weren't sold out, it sure would! We have a colony of what I THINK is its twin, though, for $10 a head. It might just have some green. :D