Amazing New Arrivals at Aquapros

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Here is a few of the great corals that are now available here at Aquapros!

some awesome acans!

nice aussie lepthastrea

awesome blastomussa wellsis

aussie acan echinata

awesome aussie sps

and a bunch of other stuff

Give us a call or pm if you are looking for that hard-to-find fish or coral, sometimes its only a phone call away.

And remember our drygoods prices can't be beat! We will better any advertised price, let us know what you would like us to stock, we have lots of new items coming in the next couple weeks, we will consistently carry ecotechs, reef nutrition, brs products, marineland cube tanks, eheim pumps/heaters deep blue aquariums, larger model reef octopus skimmers, pheonix halide bulbs, and a bunch more!

brettz16

Will you ever be getting Deep Blue rimless tanks? and or aqua illuminations?
If not, can you special order?

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Yes, I will be carrying a few sizes of the Deep Blue Rimless, and AIs as well, I can preorder you the new AI vega as well. First shipment comes august so soon

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Some specials for today!

Frags of this acan available now, from $20 per head. Buy 3 get 1 free!

Nice Blasto Wellsi, from $9 per single head,

This aussie acro, frags from $8!

helitaiwan963

oh my... anyone going to Aquapros soon that's close to me? I'm out of town till the 12th... I want a frag of that Aussie acro!! I can paypal whoever that money...

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Thanks guys! have some nice pieces of the rainbow,5-6 heads with 5-6+ babies/paritial heads for only $75! Get them before theyre gone! Theyre fantastic!

Same with the highlighter acro! We have lots so should be have enough for anyone who comes by thru this weekend!

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Some of you had asked, we now have some 1”x1” frags of the lepthastrea shown above, $10 each during this week!, also just fragged the first pictured acan, special $15per,head

Emisis

Some of you had asked, we now have some 1”x1” frags of the lepthastrea shown above, $10 each during this week!, also just fragged the first pictured acan, special $15per,head
SUuuurrrrreeeeeeeee now you frag the lepthastrea!!!!!!

Emisis

I guess, now its ANOTHER trip I have to make!!!! This is getting costly LOL .......but then again you might get a fish or two I would like by then. Actually the whole piece price you had on it was very good compared to some places I viewed it. It just wouldnt fit in my tank.....

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Sure will, just a few red tail tamirins, leopards, radiants, mccoskers, solarensis,, golden Midas, and others and in large quantity, all the good stuff, and of course those white tail bristletooths

sparky5785

Sure will, just a few red tail tamirins, leopards, radiants, mccoskers, solarensis,, golden Midas, and others and in large quantity, all the good stuff, and of course those white tail bristletooths
When on the white tails?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2