Amazing Sticks and LPS at Ascension!

Funlad3

Hey everyone! We just imported our largest order ever, and it was filled with absolute gems! Check them out, and if you're interested, shoot me a PM or text at 847-361-4433!

- Ben

Aquacultured Acropora - $10/frag

Aquacultured Acropora - $15/frag

Aquacultured Acropora - $10/Frag

Aquacultured Acropora - $15/Frag

Funlad3

Aquacultured Acropora - $20/Frag

Aquacultured Millie - $15/frag

Aquacultured Acropora - $15

Aussie Wild Acropora - $10/frag

Funlad3

Aussie Wild Acropora - $10/frag

Bali Maricultured Acropora - $15/frag

Bali Maricultured Acropora (Actually full yellow with green polyps) - $20/frag

8"+ Bubble Coral - $150

Funlad3

Aussie Montastrea Coral

A Grade Aussie Acan - $10/Head

Aussie Favia $5/Head

Aussie Plate - $40

Funlad3

Aussie Plate - $65

Aussie Plate - $50

Aussie Bleeding Apple Scoly

Aussie Warpaint Scoly - $150

Funlad3

Aussie Bleeding Apple Scoly - $200

Aquacultured Montipora confusca; grown by Tyler Kroll; Acquired by Ascension Aquatics early Feb. 2014. - $10/frag

Aussie Hammer; purple under white lights, orange and purple under blues. $20/head

Indo Welso Brain Coral - $150

Thanks for looking everyone, and thank you for all the support so far! We've been working hard to bring in nothing but the best coral, and we dip EVERYTHING to make sure that when it gets to you, the only thing you have to worry about is that piece that you decided to leave here with us instead of taking it home!

- Ben

Funlad3

Thank you (ThinkFuture) for coming by, Shaun! Let me know how all of those acro frags do for you! :D

labas39

Nice corals Ben and nice meeting you today! I'll surely have to pick something up in the future.

Funlad3

Nice meeting you today, too, TD! Feel free to shoot me some texts about what we talked about earlier. ;)

- Ben

Funlad3

Adam, thanks for the compliments on the corals! This order contains some of my favorite corals I've ever seen. :)

Funlad3

I do not, but I do have a few tabling acros. Nothing as close to plating as the efflo, but cool nonetheless. I'll do my best to track some efflo down for you, though!

Funlad3

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid42.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fe301%2Fascensionaquatics%2FIMG_1840_zps84c473dd.mp4">

Trying something...

Last edited: