any apple fans?

WeePee

+1!!!

Very cool stuff, Apple makes the coolest gadgets out there but not cheap and I would rather invest in my tank......
i'd rather just burn money then buy an apple product.
and for the price of an ipad, id much rather just have a netbook, that uses programs instead of aps, and house a mouse and keyboard, and much larger hard drive.

mr_z

i wont be getting ipad 2 but i will be getting the first ipad :) i have my macbook, iphone, ipod touch, ipod nano thats all i need now. :)

Smitty

Premium member
Just when I was contemplating getting the 1st one, they come out with another one...we're forever trying to play catch up with technology.

scotty

ugh. i do have an ipod, but only cause google hasnt made a music device yet. course i could just use my droid........that actually has free apps........and didn't cost 500 bucks new...............and doesn't involve steve jobs........

oh i hate apple btw. for the cost of an ipad 2, you could get a monster of a laptop.

mr_z

lol. yeah the cost of an ipad is a nice laptop. not a mac tho. lol. maybe a mac mini.

fastrc

My oldest son gets new stuff the day it is available, He is a gadget freak lol, I luv his ipod!
I just got the new iphone4 on my Verizon account i like it better than my droid even though the droid was great i like all the apps i get with iphones!

mr_z

lol i have friends that are like that thats the reason im getting the old ipad my friend is gonna sell it to me and go buy the new one. i guess its all about what people like though not whats better i think android and iOS is all the same just different setup arrangement.