any one ever visit golden aquarium right on archer and ashland?

The reefer

Last time I went I bought a 10g tank for my sump but there wasn't much coral and one of there fish didn't look so good. But I believe they were only open for a couple of days. So probably they're r more stocked and qt there fish. It's by the party city there so parking is never a problem.

youngreef

yeah I been there. small store and don't have much stuff..the price is high too. I don't see alot of corals.. I been there once and never come back there. the store doesn't look that nice like outside...as GOLDEN)...but the people there are ok..you can talk and ask them question..

jcarlilesiu

My Chinese wife would say "we aren't rugs" if she saw the use of oriental to describe her race!

Good to here about the store.

Sent from my HTC android on tapatalk

jcarlilesiu

It's not a big deal. LOL. No PC BS.

I wonder how many other acroymns I could get in there.

Sent from my HTC android on tapatalk

jayjigga

Glad to know theyre "Oriental"
Lmao..wow..."oriental". Awesome.

I'm a wee bit of that orient, probably more pacific islander, but anyway, just went there Saturday and picked up a gorgeous yellow feather duster that's in line with other stores pricewise. Other stuff looked ok for price, but it's always a clean store with nice staff whenever I've gone. I've accidentally been to the old locale, but it was after they moved :p

I just stopped in here today and I can't believe I never saw it before. I've been in that Party City, Dominicks and Ace Hardware plenty of times.

Anywho, everyone was friendly and they have the basics one would need. Prices were in line with other local LFSs. The amount of saltwater fish was a bit small, but they have tons of exotic goldfish. They had quite a bit of nicer larger fish but the tanks said NOT FOR SALE so I am assuming they are baby-stitting someone's fish.

They are the closest LFS to my flat in Pilsen, so they may be my go-to place when I am not in the burbs for supplies. As for livestock, I'll probably head elsewhere due to the limited livestock options.