anyone cut plexi glass, or glass for a nano?

Hey guys does anyone cut plexiglass or something similar so I have a lid on my nano. Its a nano so I dont want to do mesh lid and It will help with the evaporation process/jumping fish. I dont know what brand it is as im looking all over the tank and dont really see a brand or model number but everything I have looked at seems to be closest to a IM Nuvo 8.

Cubano32

Premium member
Hey guys does anyone cut plexiglass or something similar so I have a lid on my nano. Its a nano so I dont want to do mesh lid and It will help with the evaporation process/jumping fish. I dont know what brand it is as im looking all over the tank and dont really see a brand or model number but everything I have looked at seems to be closest to a IM Nuvo 8.
I can cut acrylic on my cnc you give me dimensions and i can do it...what size thickness you looking to do

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

so i’m not a 100% sure but it was pretty thin i took some photos i’ll pay for your services and labor etc IMG_0614.jpgIMG_0615.jpgIMG_0616.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deezill

Premium member
I can cut acrylic on my cnc you give me dimensions and i can do it...what size thickness you looking to do

This is good to know. I need an Acrylic lid for my glass top off tank. Can you make skimmer stands too?

Cubano32

Premium member
This is good to know. I need an Acrylic lid for my glass top off tank. Can you make skimmer stands too?
Hmm what kind of skimmer stand we talking about...are you just trying to raise it up a bit