Anyone know the name?

poidog

Does anyone know the name of the new aquatic store that opened in Frankfort
Really?! I must know! Thats where I was for Thanksgiving dinner. It'll make it more enjoyable to visit the parents when I can stop at a fish store :)

FishBeard

Not sure but is this the guy who just announced his new store on uberfrags forum? Maybe a quick look over there will answer.

Tgunz127

I know I read about it on a forum somewhere but I cannot find the thread for the life of me ... I believe it was on st. Francis rd ... I will check on uberfrags and keep everyone posted if I come across it...

Tgunz127

Nice one poidog... I gave up .. I couldn't find it for the life of me ... Let me know if it's worth the trip....

Reef City

Reef City Aquatics
7942 w Lincoln Highway
Frankfort, IL 60423
815-534-5268

ReefCityAquaticsOnline.com
also find us on Facebook

There ya go guys :)

We just sent in our donation & banner for sponsorship so any day now :)
I'm so happy to see such a nice new active Reef forum and a chitown forum on top of it !!! exciting !!!

We're still very new but growing everyday... once the Reef City Aquatics forum section is up n running I'll post up some pics n more info about us.... and of course Sales & discounts.
Thanks!
Mark

BADGUS

We should organize a caravan trip to this place and give them a warm CR welcome.

Welcome Aboard Mark.

Renegade Reefer

Stopped in there last week, I was in complete AWWW of the 750 gallon bowfront. The Lookdown display tank was probably the cleanest frag and coral tank I've ever seen not to mention a HUGE clam that was awsome as well. As for the Owner very knowledgeable and polite. I just wish I could have took more time to BS but the wife was with and was kinda in a hurry to get home. But I'll be back to buy some stock whateve it may be, keep up the great establishment!!!!!!

SkunkerX

Stopped in yesterday had a much better experience this time :) would of liked to stay longer and chat it up with Mark but next time. Ya that huge bow front is off the hook. Thanks again for the frag Mark but I dont think my angel likes it thou :( already moving it around so I think I might be getting rid of him soon.

Reef City

Thanks for stopping by guys !!!

Keep checking back I'm going to be making some more changes.... more tanks... bigger Reef !!!

Also I'm going to have to make big live rock order so I'm thinking about a Live rock group buy at a killer price... you'll have to cycle it yourself but $ you'll save will be worth it...
When I'm ready I'll make a post in the Reef City section of the forums

SkunkerX sent ya back a pm