Apple IOS app developers?

jrpark22000

Premium member
Any one in the CR community already an apple app developer and have an account?

Please shoot me a pm or reply if you are. I have access to an apple CR app, but I don't meet the requirements to become a developer.

Thanks,
Josh

enzo1028

Premium member
A lot of people agree. The hangup is I refuse to buy the apple hardware required to publish.
I might be able to locate an old iphone for you. What would be the oldest model you could use for both iPhone and iPad? I used to work at T-Mobile, I know a bunch of people that just have boxes full of old phones they don't use.

Last edited:

jrpark22000

Premium member
Thank you for the offer, but my hurdle is the mac desktop. Then the time to learn apple to the point I can perform the necessary steps. It's a large undertaking.

"To develop with the iOS SDK and Xcode, you must have an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X Snow Leopard or later"

Apple doesn't make it easy to publish. Here's just a hint.
https://developer.apple.com/programs/ios/gettingstarted/

What I'm hoping for is there is somone who knows the ins and out of the developer program and is comfortable with it. Hopefully there is a way around all the requirements if I have a prebuild 2nd party tested/vetted ios app.

Tkroll0321

Premium member
I have a good friend that has done some work developing apps. I just put a word out to him to see if I can get any info.

jrpark22000

Premium member
So you have a prebuilt and tested program you just need to publish it?
Yes, vbulletin makes the app. I will have it customized with the CR logos, but otherwise just like with the andoird app, they do all the development. I submit the info and they deliver a tested working app. It's part of the license CR has from vbulletin.

Siebo

Premium member
Yes, vbulletin makes the app. I will have it customized with the CR logos, but otherwise just like with the andoird app, they do all the development. I submit the info and they deliver a tested working app. It's part of the license CR has from vbulletin.
Let me talk to a couple folks. If all you need is a developer to publish the app in the store that should not be too bad.