Aquashella Next Weekend!!

Bommie

Put it this way....so many vendors under one roof bringing their best coral to sell. I spent more than my budget, I had to walk out before I spend more than 300-400. It adds up quick. In the end, I didn't drive all over Chicago or paid for shipping online.

Sent from my SM-A600AZ using Tapatalk

Bommie

Not the best picture quality, sorry. I did come back a happy reefer. There's a skittles bomb, looney tunes, party crasher, Bizzaro cyphastrea, some kind of brain coral (needs to color up), starburst or sunburst montipora and theres one I have to look up, I dont remember the name.

Last edited:

Chase_The_Reefer

I think it was international something not really sure great guys though they are local and have a awesome 125 gallon thread on reef 2 reef frags we’re huge super colorful grown in tank and most were fully encrusted and branching out loved there booth I think I grabbed a business card I will look for it

Bommie

Oh man!, props to you. Only way I keep my self from not buying is by not going. High NO3 and PO4?

Oh man!, props to you. Only way I keep my self from not buying is by not going. High NO3 and PO4?

High PO4, my NO3 is actually pretty good. My PO4 last time I checked was around .4. Been trying to do more regular water changes and running some Rowaphos to lower it.