Bashsea Signature Series Sumps

AquariumOverload

Premium Sponsor
We are going to start carrying and stocking some Bashsea Signature Series Sumps. If you are not familiar with them here is a link.

https://www.bashsea.com/products/signature-series

I am offering special pricing if orders are placed with me before the end of the October 1st as I am placing a stocking order.

Sizes and pricing are:

Model Mano SS-Cube SS-30 SS-36 SS-48 SS-60
Dimensions 14x14x15" 20x20x16" 30x15x16" 36x15x16" 47.5x15x16" 60x15x16"
Price $250.00 $350.00 $350.00 $425.00 $675.00 $900.00

If you would like to order or have questions please let me know. I can get them in any of their color combinations.

AquariumOverload

Premium Sponsor
come check these out at the Aquatic Experience. I will have the cube sump running on my zero edge in my booth. I will have some sumps available for sale as well. these are some of the highest quality sumps around.

Cubano32

Premium member
These are nice dumps but no fuge area unless you go with the suoer huge ones and in that case no space for it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AquariumOverload

Premium Sponsor
These are nice dumps but no fuge area unless you go with the suoer huge ones and in that case no space for it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
4 of the 6 signature series sumps have a fuge area including the cube and the mano which are the two smallest sizes. They also have the bio fuge sump line which all of them have fuge areas. That series is very nice as well. Overall I think they do a good job making something for almost any type of setup.

AquariumOverload

Premium Sponsor
I have two mano sumps in stock right now for a special price. PM me for pricing. This sumps are great for tanks 60 gallon and under.