Big Thank you/ Shout out to Aquapros!

vucious

I've bought tons of corals from them at good prices but I'm a little disappointed that they didn't agree to hold a dry item from another reefer for me for a couple days. Even after I said that I would not hold them responsible if the item is lost, stolen, or damaged. I know some other LFS who would do it for their regular customers.

I understand why they said no but I was hoping for a favor since I buy from there often and probably would have bought stuff when I go to pick up. Oh well. It's still a great store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spseminara

I know what you mean. I used to go in there all the time and buy corals and fish. It was a lot of weird little things that finally turned me off from shopping there. For instance, when I would get buckets of water... they would only fill my 5 gallon water buckets up with 4 gallons of water and charge me for 5.

jonh5150

Bought an ro/DI unit last night . They had it in stock for less than it would have cost to have it ordered and shipped. Everything worked great and they threw in a free tds meter. You can't go wrong with Aquapros.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addiction

Aquapros is great and a little dangerous since I live in the same town. They sold me a blue gig anemone a few weeks ago a it is doing very well under my care.

jonh5150

Bought a rw-4 and it turned out the pump half was bad. Came in the next day ... "Grab another " not only that but he tried it at the store to make sure it was ok. No shipping or waiting or b.s. Just good customer service !

Sparky312

Love this place too. I was just in there today and picked up a lawnmower blenny. Their prices on corals and reef crystals salt can't be beat either. Thanks Dave and Mike!

Blue corals

Great prices, Great selections and Great Service!! I travel 32 miles to get to them and its always worth it !! Keep it up AquaPros

Triji

Aquapros is great and a little dangerous since I live in the same town. They sold me a blue gig anemone a few weeks ago a it is doing very well under my care.
Dangerous indeed! Living in Glen Ellyn, I'm not sure why I waited so long check them out, but Saturday was my first time visiting / buying anything thing from them.
Not only did they have everything in stock that I needed / wanted, their pricing is awesome. They were super helpful and friendly.