Bio balls & k1 media

carpetreef75

Premium member
My Pops is cleaning out the basement today and have 2 - 5 gallon buckets of Bio balls & K1 media free for the taking , need picked up b4 end of day or there going in the garbage truck tomorrow.pick up in Mokena 60448 . I haven't seen the K1 but i know the BIO balls are brand new

Also have some very nice size reptile cages and loads of accessories for CHEAP , the last pic with misc is $30.00 everything in the pic .... send a p.m i'm cleaning out my pops basement

looks like CR allows 3 sale threads in 90 days and counts this FREE bio balls thread as 1

Last edited:

carpetreef75

Premium member
JUST ADDED a RO 5 stage unit with everything you need i purchased this and then did the math with being on a WELL for water at the house an RO unit will dump 9 gallons down the drain to make 1 gallon of RO for my tank so i decided i don't want to waste that much of a precious commodity and selling everything pictured for $100.00 see pic attached

FOR SALE

5 STAGE RO/DI AQUARIUM REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTER SYSTEM with up to 200 GALLONS PER DAY MEMBRANES

This system come with the following:

3 housing (2 white 1 clear )

1st stage Sediment water Filter 5 micron
2nd Stage GAC Cartridge Filter
3rd Stage Carbon Block Water Filter
4th Stage Reverse Osmosis Di Water Membrane -2 X 100 GPD
5th Stage 2" x 10" Ultra pure DI mixed Bed resin inline Filter (cartridge could be different color not see thru)

1 HOUSING WRENCH
1 FEED WATER ADAPTER 1/2" F X 1/4" TUBE X 1/2" M

Easy set up.

Have bins & bins of reef accessories in my pops basement when i stop there i'll grab a pic and be adding pumps,heaters,filters to help him empty out the basement ..