Black friday event!

Reef City

Buy ANY fish and get a FREE 30 count blister pack of Spirulina Brine Shrimp!

Buy any Coral and get a FREE bottle of AquaVitro Fuel. For every $100 spent on coral, get another bottle of Fuel! ($200 will get you 2 bottles, etc.)

We have Strawberry Shortcake frags for only $35!!

Green Slimer frags for $25!

Lime in the Sky frags for $25!

We have so much real live coral it's impossible to list it all!!

We are located in the southwest suburb of Chicago in Frankfort Illinois within 15 minutes of I-80

Come see the SHARK!!!

We offer quality products without the huge price tag! We carry Eco friendly alternatives like LED lighting, aquacultured corals, and tank raised fish.

As a supporter of the environment we also aquaculture many of our own varieties of SPS, LPS, softies, leathers, inverts and mushrooms.
We have been in the hobby and have participated in the reef communities for 10 years. We have the insight of what the community is looking for..... EXCELLENCE, QUALITY, and AFFORDABLE! That's what we provide. We carry a wide variety of reef safe and non-reef safe fish. From nano fish to sharks, designer breeds, and tanked raised specimens when possible.
Come to the TRUE hobbyist store!

We believe in an all natural approach to treating our fish for any issues so you never have to worry about contaminating your reef system with unwanted chemicals.

Saving the reef one tank at a time....

7942 W. Lincoln Highway
Frankfort, Illinois 60423
815-534-5268

We will be here until 9pm tonight!
Extended hours for Saterday and Sunday Noon - 6pm

Reef City

Thanks to everyone that made it out !!!!

We gave away over 15 bottles of fuel and 10 packages of brine shrimp !!!

But as always... we have some killer deals on coral !

riv

Premium member
Mark stuck at work till 9:30. Wanted to make it. Did my mag. Fox face get there?

Reef City

Mark stuck at work till 9:30. Wanted to make it. Did my mag. Fox face get there?

I was just about to pm you....

Yup I have him here for you and he is eating like a champ !

when ever your ready I have him here for ya

I'm closing up now for the day.... we will be open at noon tomorrow