Blue Line Coral - Naperville

trackfast

Princess Trainer
I stopped by the store today for the first time and got the chance to meet Dan. The shop's only been open since mid-December but it looks to have very good potential. Mostly LPS and softies; everything looked healthy and the tanks are clean. Very roomy space that they can expand into and their location is easy to find. Prices are good/fair.

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Dan is a good guy, he has been reefing for some time now. He started with Insane coral Rich. Man those days were the best.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Dan is a good guy, he has been reefing for some time now. He started with Insane coral Rich. Man those days were the best.
Yeah, right!?! Before everything went crazy with $300+ shrooms and $100+ acro nubs that are nothing special, lol...And, I was at this shop for their grand opening and they do have some nice stuff at reasonable prices.

aKay09

I've been in there a few times too. Dan is super nice and the selection is great for softies and lps. Good prices on salt too. Excited to see them get their fish tanks up and running.

dajcadams

I bought a bunch of stuff from here this afternoon. Good prices, enjoyed the conversation and will be back. All LPS and softies, but good selection.