Blue Linkia Starfish - Alive and Well for over 4 years

I first bought my blue linkia starfish in December 2013 from bluezooaquatics. The weekend it was supposed to arrive it ended up being super cold, so BZA called me and asked if we could get it dropped off at a Fedex service center instead f it being delivered, this made me a lifelong customer of theres.

Got the starfish, and drip acclimated it over 3 hours. Finally put it in my 75g tank that had been running for around 7 months.

Fast forward two years, and I was tearing down my 75g. Since I wouldn't have a tank large enough for it, I gave it to my friend that has a 180g reef that has been up for many years.

That friend texted me these pics on the weekend. This blue linkia has survived a major tank transfer, along with being shipped to me, and is still alive and well over 4 years later.

Bommie

Good to hear one has made it this long in a tank. Does he give it any special care?

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Good to hear one has made it this long in a tank. Does he give it any special care?

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
Not that I am aware of. He basically sends me a text every like 6-8 months because that's how often he sees it. He has a very full tank with a lot of rock and corals so when he does see it, it's usually a surprise.

Tank2379

Mine was going 4 years strong until my Crash in 2016 I also have a Pipefish about the same time in my 90G. Good Stuff man