Bluezoo aquatics group buy

That isn’t what he asked. If he wanted your opinion the post would of stated.... what do you think about this vendor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually I appreciate it. Thank You Fishy. I thought they were one of the more reputable ones. I passed up on saltwaterfish.com because of their reviews.

tinman

@strike
Why not go for lice aquaria ?
Free shipping is at $150 and both la and dd fishes can be combined once that is crossed

I might (90% sure ) if it is la/dd

@strike
Why not go for lice aquaria ?
Free shipping is at $150 and both la and dd fishes can be combined once that is crossed

I might (90% sure ) if it is la/dd

It's so much more expensive. But I might anyway just for the quality.

fishyfish22

Premium member
I've had nothing but good experiences with BlueZoo, although it's been a few years since I ordered from them.
I keep hearing terrifying stories of them including stuff on their page that's not of sellable quality, so they don't include it when they ship but charge anyways. then giving an incredibly difficult time to try to recuperate refunds/credit for said livestock

Deezill

Premium member
Actually I appreciate it. Thank You Fishy. I thought they were one of the more reputable ones. I passed up on saltwaterfish.com because of their reviews.
I thought saltwaterfish.com got great trust pilot reviews. I have had nothing but great experiences with them. Well, I have only purchased twice from them. But still great.