borbs anthias

kdog23

No sir I'm rebuilding my Sps tank now. Still sitting on your loving ...U 4 letter worder
Well you are a helluva guy sitting on it that long----next time you head to Rich's let me know. That is 1/2 way between us and besides Rich would actually have to let me in if you were there. He is tired of me not paying and paying with scratch tickets----lol.

jayjerk

Premium member
Well you are a helluva guy sitting on it that long----next time you head to Rich's let me know. That is 1/2 way between us and besides Rich would actually have to let me in if you were there. He is tired of me not paying and paying with scratch tickets----lol.
Lmao

Sawdonkey

Premium member
No sir I'm rebuilding my Sps tank now. Still sitting on your lobo ...U 4 letter worder
Be carefule with that lobo and the Angel. In my experience, Angels love to eat the soft tissue stuff. My two angels will suck the meat off of a chalice in ten minutes.

jayjerk

Premium member
Be carefule with that lobo and the Angel. In my experience, Angels love to eat the soft tissue stuff. My two angels will suck the meat off of a chalice in ten minutes.
Thanks gunner. I was aware of there appetite for softies. Should be getting them out of there soon. But if that's what he wants to eat...Lol