Brand lights - T247 and S026

OceanRevive

Below is T247:http://www.oceanrevivellc.com/goods.php?id=19

Below is S026:http://www.oceanrevivellc.com/goods.php?id=18

T247 and S026 have the same configuration and leds combination.
Channel One: 470nm, 450nm;
Channel Two: 420nm, 520nm, 660nm, 10000K, 12000K.

The different between T247 and S026 can use below formula:
T247=S026 + Built-in-Timer + remove controller - 1x plug

T247 is the updated version of S026. It is more convenience to use. It has built-in-timer. You can set light intensity and working time with remote. That is why T247 is more expensive than S026.

If you want to know more about lights or any other questions, please feel free to contact us: support@oceanrevivellc.com.

OceanRevive

how many do you need for 40g breeder?
I see one is enough right?
thanks
What size of ur tank? The coverage of T247 is 36'' x 24'' at the level of 12'' above the water. So that one maybe can be enough for ur 40g breeder. But it also depends on how high you can hang the light.

madpeace

how many of these lights would you suggest for a 72" bowfront tank? Also is there a way to hook them all up together ??

Sawdonkey

Premium member
how many of these lights would you suggest for a 72" bowfront tank? Also is there a way to hook them all up together ??
How wide is the tank at the bow? How wide at the ends? You might want to hang a middle one sideways and two end ones long ways. I'd guess three would do it, but need more info on dimensions.

No, you cannot hook them together. The t247 have built in timers for each channel and only one powers cord. The others have two power cords per fixture.

madpeace

My tank is 24 1/2 at the bow and 18 on the sides. My tank is reef ready with the overflows on each of the back corners

madpeace

so How many of these lights would I need for a 72" bow front tank ?? My tank is 24 1/2 at the bow and 18 on the sides. I am thinking 3 but I am not sure because of the bow.