Bulk Reef Supply Group buy

walleyebum

thank you for viewing! I am putting together a group buy from Bulk Reef Supply (BRS - bulkreefsupply.com). The advantage of buying as a group from BRS is that your individual order ships directly to you, and everyone will receive access to discounted prices. There is no hassle of having the items shipped to someone then again having to be distributed to each person. You can live anywhere and have your order delivered to your door.

ANYONE LIVING ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA MAY PARTICIPATE

* There are no purchase quantity or order size requirements
* Each participant gets the lowest prices even if they only buy one item
* During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately
* At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer
* Anyone who lives in the US or Canada may participate

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GROUP BUY WITH DISCOUNTED PRICES:

1. Create an account at BulkReefSupply.com (if you don't have one already)
2.email me (walleyebum6@aol.com) with your name and e-mail address used for your BRS account by 2/23/11
3. Wait until you receive an email on Tuesday, March 8 saying that the group buy has started
4. You may then login to your BRS account and place your order(s), which ships immediately

Thank you everyone, and I hope you all join in on the discounts!

You have until Wednesday,March 5 to email me your name and email if you would like to participate.
The group buy week starts on Tuesday, March 8, which is when you may begin placing your order(s).

WeePee

BRS is probably one of my favorite sites to buy from. thats where i get my dry rock if i need it and where i got my RO/DI kit.

looks like its time to get a second ALC and 2 more moon pods.

Emailed you to join in on the buy. hope we get enough!