Cichlids need home

emilybear91

I have three little (less than inch) Kenyi cichlid fry. Can anyone give one or two of them a good home? I only have tank space for one. They are growing real quick and eat voraciously. Free to a good home, though I would not turn down a frag in trade.

gmguy496

got rid of mine bc for the second time got them bout the size of urs and once they hit bout 5-6 in they started killing each other so im done with lake malawi cichlids

emilybear91

Anyone have a good home for these cichlid fry? I really don't want to keep them until they grow and start killing the other inhabitants of my peaceful community tank...

fredfish13

kenyi are mean and aggressive. i would take them but i only have haps and peacocks. somewhat peaceful tank. try gcca.net and see if someone will take them off your hands. should be put in a heavy populated mbuna tank.

emilybear91

Free fry! Baby kenyi cichlids. Someone please take them. They are killing my shrimps.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

WhiskeyClown

My car is down , but they can be themselves in my cichlid tank , will try to arrange some kind of pickup to save your shrimp!