Clam!

dalbright82

Tiny clam i picked up from aquapros! He's got quite a few more if anyone's looking. Picked up a lifetime supply of calcium for him too (or at least it seems like it).

FishBeard

Now your really testing that DIY light system... An rbta is one thing, now your talking enough light to keep sps. Good luck with the clam!

SkullV

Now your really testing that DIY light system... An rbta is one thing, now your talking enough light to keep sps. Good luck with the clam!
Not only a clam, but a Crocea clam. The highest light demanding clam. Did you tell aquapros about the lighting the clam would be going under?

dalbright82

yes, i told them and showed pics. as of a half hour ago i also have a small mh i got from a friend that i can use if it appears i need it. No clam dinner's planned. But i wanted to try the led's first.

FishBeard

I really think you are pushing it man, those clams can go south really quick, especially when they are small. Id hate you to have blown all that money for nothing. Id get the MH going, and supplement with the LED to get the kind of color balance you think looks best.

And hang that MH pretty high up at first, you dont want to light shock everything in the tank and ruin everything youve done so far...