classifieds for sale section

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_z

just a suggestion. could there by any chance be a section to post other things to sell besides aquarium stuff?

Pufferpunk

Good idea, we should open a different forum for that stuff. You could put it in the Lounge for now & then we can move it.

mr_z

thank you so much puffer punk i have a few things im trying to get rid of. thanks a bunch once again.

SkullV

What ever happened with this idea? I noticed a PSP in the regular classifieds. I think it would be great to have a separate classified for "other stuff" provided it is legal to sell.

jcarlilesiu

I have presented your question to the team and the administrators for consideration.

In my personal opinion, this isn't a classifieds website or craigslist. If you have non-reef item you want to trade up for something reef related, I think that would be ok, but simply a classifieds section is beyond the scope of the site.

Again, thats just my opinion. If the team and administrators decide that this is a good idea we will create a new sub-forum.

BADGUS

I agree with Jake,this site should be kept reef-related and Eddie240,you seem quite desperate to unload that psp!!!

FishBeard

I agree with Jake,this site should be kept reef-related and Eddie240,you seem quite desperate to unload that psp!!!
The issue has been discussed and a decision has been made to keep the site reef related. I see nothing wrong with Eddie wanting to get rid of his item, but it's not an acceptable item to open a trade offer with. A sticky has been posted, everyone is advised to read it. Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.