clownfish and devilshand

sammy61989

So apparently one of my clownfish is hosting my devilshand what is going on with him lol

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Bommie

That's actually kinda cool. Do u have a mates pair...maybe they are looking for a home.

Sent from my Z740G using Tapatalk

sammy61989

Well that the weird thing I have 2. Clowns one hosted Rbta and this one the devilshand

sammy61989

Now that you say that I did notice the female being aggressive when he got close to the Rbta is that bad?

Now that you say that I did notice the female being aggressive when he got close to the Rbta is that bad?

It's normal. The female just wants to show her dominance by pushing the male out. Once the RBTA gets bigger and once they get more settled they should move in together.

Wildisme

My clowns did the same. I had an old pair that one hosted a carpet and the other hosted in my anthelia for a few months. Then both went to the carpet eventually.

My current paid the female was hosting 2 btas that were right next to each other. The other one wouldn't host for the longest, he finally started hosting the bta that she usually didn't stay in, but she still kicks him out during the day. It's like a bad breakup, he's allowed to sleep on the couch, but when the sun comes up he better be gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk