Clownfish breeder tank

Hello all! So I have some clowns in a 40B and an adjacent 10G that I have plumbed into my 40. I have been wanting for a while to build a divided breeder tank so Im gonna do it. I was just wondering if anyone has done it before or has any suggestions. My thought was going to be to get a 20L and divide it into 4 chambers, each with a drilled drain and then have the returns just come over the top. I was thinking Id want black glass dividers if I can find some with silicone but im not great with that stuff. Let me know if you have any suggestions or tips. Thanks!

Ya Im starting to think I might just find someone to build a tank to my liking since Im not that handy. Anyone any good with or know anyone good with acrylic or glass?

This is exactly what I am looking for; however, 7 feet is too long. I would be all over this if it was 3-4 feet or if there is a way to cut it in half and make two out of it......

jeffy

This is exactly what I am looking for; however, 7 feet is too long. I would be all over this if it was 3-4 feet or if there is a way to cut it in half and make two out of it......
It's acrylic you could cut or do whatever the heck you want with it!