CMAS Frag Swap Link to purchase a booth and Tickets!

Superman92088

Here it is:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/cmas-frag-swap-2014-registration-10882057527

The layout and info is at the Bottom of the Website.

Price for kids 12 & under = Free

Price for CMAS Member Entry = Free

Price for Non-Member = $15.00 (At Door)

Presale tickets for Non-members = $10.00 (up to 72 hours before the start of the event)

Coral Cutting Class Cost:

$10.00 Per Person (15 people max per Class)

Class 1 at 11:00am

Class 2 at 3:00pm

Raffle tickets price each = $1.00

Funlad3

As a potential vendor, I'd be willing to pay more for a booth if there were fewer of us; the May Swap in the Odeum had far too many vendors for my liking, and even Jason thought that there was too much competition.

jm23

As a potential vendor, I'd be willing to pay more for a booth if there were fewer of us; the May Swap in the Odeum had far too many vendors for my liking, and even Jason thought that there was too much competition.
I think you will see more people turn out to these events if there is a large variety of coral available. I understand from a venders point of view that you don't want to come home with too many corals, but ultimately if you have the best product at a fair price I don't think you will be going home with too many corals. I think having more competition drives the prices down to where it should be.

SkullV

Just a suggestion cut down the number of Vendors I think 24 is way to many IMO
That might help the vendors but would make things less enjoyable for the consumers. More competition = lower prices and more variety.