CMAS Swap List

Funlad3

We've been working hard for the past few weeks to clean up our frag tank and to bring in new coral. Well, it payed off. Big time. Right now, we're sitting on the best SPS, LPS, and Zoas we've ever had. Here's a brief list of what we're going to try to cram into our frag tanks (I think we're going to need to bring 3!) this Saturday.

Aussie
  • Millies
  • Acros
  • Prostratas
  • Acans
  • Micros
  • Zoas
  • Hammers
  • Plates
  • Chalices
  • Brains
  • Montastreas

Indo
  • Hammers
  • Acros
  • Millies
  • Zoas
  • Chalices
  • Favias

Highlights Include
  • Aussie Rainbow Acros
  • Aussie Rainbow Acans
  • TieDie Chalice
  • Weird as can be Favia
  • Rainbow Zoas
  • Aquacultured Maxima Clams!
  • Tabling Acros
  • And MORE!!!

I'm going to try to get some pictures up tonight; we finally got a real camera! On the other hand, don't wait up; we have to build another frag display!

See you all soon!

- Ben

imranh

This will be the first frag swap for me and I've heard the prices can be a bit inflated (higher than your typical retail). Will your pricing be in line with your normal retail sales or will there be a swap markup?

Thanks

Funlad3

This will be the first frag swap for me and I've heard the prices can be a bit inflated (higher than your typical retail). Will your pricing be in line with your normal retail sales or will there be a swap markup?

Thanks
Markup? Never! Everything should be priced lower than normal from us! And I hope you're all ready to haggle; I expect it! :D

Funlad3

what are the similar pieces names?
Adam, I suck at the scientific names of coral; I'll try to get some pictures of some of the tabling acros up sometime tonight or tomorrow. I'm ahead of schedule for preparation, so I should have time. :)

- Ben