Covering tank

Cubano32

Premium member
Hey guys so I want to cover the back of the tank. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should use. Anything besides window tint cause I just wasted $40 on two rolls of tint and messed it up. So either I suck that bad at it or I'm just stupid lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

fredfish13

easier to paint. the "paper" or background you put on the back will eventually get moisture or salt creep in between it and the glass then separate. you might see it down the road then trying to get behind the tank a year or two down the road will not be fun.

just roll some paint on it now.

xj_matt

Premium member
Hey guys so I want to cover the back of the tank. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should use. Anything besides window tint cause I just wasted $40 on two rolls of tint and messed it up. So either I suck that bad at it or I'm just stupid lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I just went on eBay and ordered gloss black vinyl sticker it was like 48 inches x 24 inches I think it was like $13 shipped to my house

Last edited:

Cubano32

Premium member
thanks for all the advice guys i just went to petco and picked up a solid black background and put it on so much easier then the tint lol

madjoe

Premium member
I literally just finished rolling mine now im stoned but its done

Last edited:

Kamreefer

Yup i jus painted my 90 it was a little of a challenge but with a long roller and black paint turned out awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk