Cuc 120

trackfast

Princess Trainer
I like having snails rather than crabs. When I have both it seems like the snails get killed by the crabs for sport. lol I think that snails are better for algae and sifting sand. I like Reefcleaners.prg but there are a few good companies out there for a CUC.

madjoe

Premium member
It depends tank to tank man. Depends on what issues your having. It depends on what fish you have in your tank i love wrasses most eat small crabs and snails . I like brittle stars i have two huge ones. Then i have one huge stomata snail . But like i said it depends tank to tank and what needs u have

GugsJr

TeamCR
I like having crabs but hate when they kill my snails. Since snail cost more. Even with empty shells they still take out my snails.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JMalone81

I like having snails rather than crabs. When I have both it seems like the snails get killed by the crabs for sport. lol I think that snails are better for algae and sifting sand. I like Reefcleaners.prg but there are a few good companies out there for a CUC.
I was going with crabs or snails for that reason. Crabs always eat the snails.

JMalone81

It depends tank to tank man. Depends on what issues your having. It depends on what fish you have in your tank i love wrasses most eat small crabs and snails . I like brittle stars i have two huge ones. Then i have one huge stomata snail . But like i said it depends tank to tank and what needs u have
That another issue I have. My wrasse likes to eat my clean up crew. I forgot to mention that in my 1st post. I’m not having any issues at the moment but I want something in my tank to eat any detritus or algae when it pops up.Any suggestions?

JMalone81

I like having crabs but hate when they kill my snails. Since snail cost more. Even with empty shells they still take out my snails.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Crabs don’t seem to care if they have extra shells in the tank they just like to kill. I had a clean up crew it’s just running short right now

madjoe

Premium member
That another issue I have. My wrasse likes to eat my clean up crew. I forgot to mention that in my 1st post. I’m not having any issues at the moment but I want something in my tank to eat any detritus or algae when it pops up.Any suggestions?
Mexican turbos the big ones survive my wrasse attack a big stomata snail works great one keeps my 180 in check lol but hes big then my fish and aqua pros was only place i ever saw them . Bristol stars work good for uneaten food and wrasses seem to leave them alone . Everything else pretty much gets eaten buy my wrasses . I did put peppermint shrimp im each over flow and each chamber of the sump to eat what ever makes it there and keep aptasia at bay so far seems to be working