DB's 100gal African Cichlid Tank

DB9181

Alright so here is a video of my 100gal Cichlid tank afew months back. Its got lower lighting so a little difficult to see it all.

http://youtu.be/Bxyg-rQvOa0

I'll try to get some pics up later - just did some cleaning so eveything is murky.

FishBeard

Awesome, makes me want to visit the parents to check in on my 75g river themed mixed tank. About 50/50 African to South American, and they get along great. I have yet to get a video, but there is a huge fat jack dempsey that sleeps upsidedown in the gravel next to a rock. First time my mom saw it, she freaked out thinking it was dead, it woke up and she freaked even more thinking it came back from the dead... :)

DB9181

FishBread: Haha wow that is kind of funny - def would have freaked me out.

Salt: Thx: Yea Ive had most of these guys since they were babies 5-6yrs ago (when 6-8 fit in a 10GAL tank lol) definitely alittle bigger now.

Cartan: Yea there's a school of 3 clown loach in there. Plus 5 synodontis petricola (1 being a gold one) and a 16in Pleco that likes to piss me off and throw all the sand around.

epaulette2

i never thought about having my airstone in the front of the tank like that it is cool but at the same time its kind of distracting when your looking at the fish but maybe it is different in person. those jewel chiclids look good though. after watching your video i think i might start up a monster FW tank again. i miss my oscars and stuff. i think i will probably do arowanas and rays and oscars in a 250.