Dieing NEM

View attachment 12026

I'm thinking the poor guy is toast. 15% water change done and no change.

15 gallons
24" fluval sea led
Aqua Clear 30 running with Purigen and Chemipure Elite
Power Head MJ900
Coralife Protein Skimmer
pH - 7.8
NH3 - 0
NO2 - 0
NO3 - 0

Dose weekly Prime, Clarity, and Fuel

Feeding are 3x a week for the fish NEM. NEM gets fresh chopped shrimp.

Temp is at 80.8

Algea battle is finally slowing down but this guy still looks like my grandma without makeup.

The NEM got worse for about a week. Completely lost its ti[ps and was nothing but a fleshy disk. Had a gaping mouth which ran down to its foot, and it was not holding onto to anything. I did a review for a AquaTop filter (with surface skimmer & UV) along with a protein skimmer, brought this guy back to life! I will attach a new picture shortly.

Prior to his decline, he was red and green. Was bleached while making his recovery, now starting to get more of his color back and is eating every day, every other day.

madjoe

Premium member
Prior to his decline, he was red and green. Was bleached while making his recovery, now starting to get more of his color back and is eating every day, every other day.
Nice i had a rainbow one go south not as bad looking as yours but completly see through clear no color and hes got red and green color today so these guys r tough

FLIP_clover 07

Mine look like they lost there tentacles too. Have some kessil360 on a 40b dont know what could b wrong with them...

Last edited: